Wednesday 21 April 2010

New History Blog

Welcome to my new blog, devoted to my historical studies and writings. I am the author of two books on the Knights Templar: 'Rise and Fall of the Knights Templar' (Spellmount, 2003) and 'A-Z of the Knights Templar' (Spellmount/The History press, 2007). I gained a MA in Crusader Studies from Royal Holloway and Queen Mary's, University of London in 2006-7, having gained a joint honours BA Degree in History and Art from the University of Worcester some years previously. I continue to attend Crusader and historical seminars, occasionally, and have other writings related to medieval history in the pipelines. I have also been associated with the website TemplarHistory.com. I look forward to expanding this blog as my main history-related presence online, and to sharing news and views relating to my activities and subject of interest. I will also repost here various essays and articles that I have written over the years, and possibly some of my historical artworks.

1 comment: